Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Look! Knitting Content!

So, I'm a knitter. I may have mentioned this previously. For the first time I have a knitting plan for the year. How is this different from previously years? Well, I have a plan. Last year I didn't have a plan. Yeah, Ok shut up, the plan is meaningless and will probably be abandonded by February. But for now, I have a plan.

I plan to knit from stash this year and let me tell you, as soon as I made that decision the whole world put every fucking skein of yarn I could possibly love on ridiculous sale. The universe likes to tempt me.

First I'm knitting this hat for my sister.

Then I'm going to finish my Clapotis.

After that's finished I'm going to knit myself a new Headline News because I lost my old one. I'm probably going to end up making some mitts to go with it. Those will be finished just in time for it to get insanely hot here in Florida. (OK, the plan may have some flaws.)

At some point I'm probably going to finish my Groovy Socks.

After that I'm felting myself a knitting bag because the only ones I've seen that I like are hundreds of dollars and, just no. that isn't going to happen.

So that's the plan. Let's see how long it lasts.

No comments: