Wednesday, December 2, 2009

This One is About Speeches

OK, yeah, there was a huge speech tonight and I may post about specifics later; once I have a chance to read the speech and get some research done. This post is about what I was doing while watching the speech.

I was believing the president. I mean, clearly everything any politician says has to be taken with a grain of salt and researched and fact checked, but he was credible. That was a refreshing change. I was thrilled right down to the ground to hear my president using whole sentences and proper grammar. Seriously, I missed that shit.

The other thing I heard while listening was an end date, January, 2011. Based on what I heard, and again, I am reserving full judgment until I get a chance to read the whole thing, I there was an end date. The light may just have come on at the end of the tunnel.

No comments: